Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    Shut up, you won't do jack, and if you do alert me so i can laugh in your face for being a trashy hobo. Srsly your an idiot, i really hope they get away with as least punishment as possible, that'd be hilarous i also hope it causes your great greif and they do key your car, that would also be funny.

    You should just keep your mouth shut and stop being an internet tough guy, just shut up
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    If you had any sense you'd clam up. You like talkin the talk, but by the look of that goofy mug of yours and those lil sissified emo glasses I doubt you could walk the walk. Just because you are an lil punk doesn't mean you have to act like one. I'm not from your generation. I don't run my mouth and then run like a lil scared girl like you lil sissies do now days.

    Might help for you to play attention in class and get off the internet as well so you can learn to spell and avoid flippin burgers for the rest of your life.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    Is that a girl or a guy??

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    Prolly doesn't matter...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    Me?

    My myspace is at the bottom of my sig pic, you can look at it and tell if im a girl or a guy hopefully.

    Oh since i have black rim glasses I'm an emo? Huh, your seriously that dumb.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    LOL and your not flipping burgers?!?!? act like it dude.

    No, I don't walk the walk, I don't talk the talk ither, I let who ever deal with it. I'm better than that. Unlike you I don't go the extra stupid pointless yard to flex my ego and get laughed at. Your the one chaseing down college students, hahaha like i said, i would laugh in your face.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    If you ever got in my face, it would be the last one you got in...you don't know me, don't try to pretend to...and BTW the guy that flipped the Cig turns out to be 30...til ya know the facts...shut ur trap...PUNK
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    Well then you'd go to jail and ruin your life, your stupid and you probably wouldn't do anything, just like everyone else from SW VA. OKay? Id seriosly take the chance, because the odds are your a joke.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you ever got in my face, it would be the last one you got in...you don't know me, don't try to pretend to...and BTW the guy that flipped the Cig turns out to be 30...til ya know the facts...shut ur trap...PUNK </div></div>

    Why are you getting so mad at this fellow? I hate what they done to your car and your girlfriend, that was not right, but at the same time do you think it is wise to get on here and say all of what you have said? Not knowing who they are could only cause further trouble. Just let it go, maybe it was just a random act, I do not believe they targeted your girlfriend.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Typical Lil Punk Ass Pricks

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you ever got in my face, it would be the last one you got in...you don't know me, don't try to pretend to...and BTW the guy that flipped the Cig turns out to be 30...til ya know the facts...shut ur trap...PUNK </div></div>

    I bet I know who they were. Thought I might from the start but the ages weren't right.

    Quick story: A few years ago when Brownie's was under different ownership I helped with security at times. I won't go into great deal but I was attacked by 3 fellows outside one night. At least two of them lived very near by and I believe the other was nearly always there.

    They fit the description in terms of actions and attitude to a T.

    In case anybody is wondering they were drunk, I wasn't. I have over 30 years of training in various martial arts, they didn't. I left perfectly fine and unharmed. One of them didn't, only because I had absolutely no other choice.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •